Franc’Open Mic is an open mic event, part of ‘La Semaine de la Francophonie’ festival organized by the Francophone Center of Toronto. Join us for a memorable night of talented local artists performing in French and experience the unique cultural and artistic diversity that Toronto have to offer.
Support many artists performing a variety of music, singing, theater, spoken word, poetry, comedy, stand-up and even clowning.
Cyril Mignotet and Florian Francois, organizers of the event, invite you for an unforgettable night in the heart of Kensington Market.
All artists alike are welcome to perform in French by signing up before the show at 7:30pm and become part of this inspiring series of performances. More details here
- Date : Wednesday, March 25th 2015
- Time : Artists sign up at 7:30pm, show starts at 8pm
- Location : The boat, 158, Augusta Avenue, Toronto
- No cover.
- Cash payments only accepted for the night. NO credit or debit cards accepted. ATM available on site.
- Reservations recommended (call 416-593-9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) 10% off the bill (except drinks) for any reservation before March 25th