Franc’Open Mic is the first francophone open stage in Toronto for all the performing arts like singing, comedy, stand up, poetry, impro, tales or the spoken word.
You don’t speak French. There is no problem!
You’re welcome on stage like everybody. No need to speak French fluently to enjoy its beauty. We have many non French speaking artists performing at Franc’Open Mic and we love to have them on stage.
We created Franc’Open Mic to offer a place to share around the French language. We have an amazing cultural diversity and we are proud of it. Come and share your world with us!
The event is open from beginners to professional artists.
- Venue: Please visit our Facebook Page
- Admission price: Free, no cover.
- Sign up starts at 7:30pm at the venue.
- Show starts at 8pm
- Rules: Artists get 2 songs OR 10 minutes maximum.
- Using French is the only condition!
- Venue supplies:
– 2 mics
– 1 PA System to plug any instruments (violin, guitar, keyboard, mp3, etc)
– 1 keyboard. NO guitar available. Please bring your own instrument.
Feel free to contact us right HERE or at firstname.lastname@example.org